What a life these days!
The light, colour, sound, taste- all chasing me to an increasing world of illumination.
I am moving in joy, in self exploration,deeper and deeper.
This is such a magic trails of moments that blow me with pain and glory both together, one after another, a parade with all differences so entangled.
I am travelling in a time that is so powerful, so affluent!
What a connoisseur of senses and perceptions I am turning to be.
I am a true child of time, a time of all times, a time that moves so fast in complete suspension, giving me a feeling of being in true self.
It makes me the most in myself.
It makes me so contended and so dissatisfied.
Images, forms, figure, rhythms, rhythms...I am in the constellation.
What a world! there is no yesterday, no today, no tomorrow! All is just a moment; of infinity.
The light, colour, sound, taste- all chasing me to an increasing world of illumination.
I am moving in joy, in self exploration,deeper and deeper.
This is such a magic trails of moments that blow me with pain and glory both together, one after another, a parade with all differences so entangled.
I am travelling in a time that is so powerful, so affluent!
What a connoisseur of senses and perceptions I am turning to be.
I am a true child of time, a time of all times, a time that moves so fast in complete suspension, giving me a feeling of being in true self.
It makes me the most in myself.
It makes me so contended and so dissatisfied.
Images, forms, figure, rhythms, rhythms...I am in the constellation.
What a world! there is no yesterday, no today, no tomorrow! All is just a moment; of infinity.
No comments:
Post a Comment